/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: and Rubicon X... this summer is better than
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 8/22/06 7:37 p.m.

In Response To: and Rubicon X... this summer is better than (Nicholai)

: life.....

: nah, just kidding..

: but it has been way better than the last ones... we hadn't seen any scenario
: since December 2004......

: btw what is the status of Eternal X?

Eternal X is coming along quite well – 32 of 52 maps are ready (many maps have been remade from scratch), the textures have undergone lots of refinement, which is ongoing (it tends to happen in accordance with mapmakers' feedback), and some new monsters have been implemented. A new HUD has been designed as well, ammo and weapon displays are finally working (I almost began applauding when Forrest showed me that), and music has also been implemented. We're still hoping to get weapons graphics redone, some weird physics and MML issues worked out, and of course we're still mapmaking.

Forrest, however, not I, is the one who has been slaving away on Eternal X since the release of Mk V. He can tell you in greater detail what's up (it's no secret – Eternal has had an open development policy since work began on Mk I back in June of 2004). But just know that Eternal X is coming Soon™ :-).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge for Mac OS X *LINK*Don Merlin 8/20/06 11:40 p.m.
     :D We're not worthy! *anticipates* *NM*kyjel 8/21/06 2:51 a.m.
     kool!!!! marathon scenarios strike back!!!!! *NM*Nicholai 8/21/06 6:21 p.m.
           Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge's Revenge? *NM*Andrew Nagy 8/21/06 7:02 p.m.
                 and Rubicon X... this summer is better thanNicholai 8/22/06 5:02 p.m.
                       Re: and Rubicon X... this summer is better thanAdam Ashwell 8/22/06 7:37 p.m.
                       Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/22/06 8:10 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpFullDiaper 8/23/06 4:16 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpD-M.A. 8/23/06 4:36 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/23/06 8:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpLegacyTyphoon 8/23/06 8:58 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/23/06 9:38 a.m.
                                                     Look what I foundukimalefu 8/23/06 4:02 p.m.
                                                           Re: Look what I foundForrest of B.org 8/24/06 8:10 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.