/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!
Posted By: MartiNZDate: 6/16/05 2:32 p.m.

In Response To: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here! (Steve Levinson)

I also thought this was a good level - the 5D space blew me away as well. I like the fact that it is called 'the Tardis' on map view, very appropriate for how it works :). I didn't know the specifics of how it works and I'm still a bit confused with your description without playing it again, but it's great fun going around and around and finding more and more new stuff. I don't think you even mentioned it all ... I found another right-side passage that's not connected to the top or bottom ones - it contains two blue fighters and a couple of fusion batteries I think. Quite a work of art all told, and from what I understand (which isn't much), no mean feat in Forge.

I took out all the MOAHs this time around - SPNKR from afar into the whole advancing group, good fun and I'm still not short of ammo a few levels on; well not missiles at least, assault rifle ammo is a little short.

Starting this one on 3x shields was nice but I found they went down quite quickly - on the first attempt due to the hunter ambush in one of the rooms off the side of the pool-with-a-flickta, and then due to my approach to the arena at the top of the stairs, which was to run in and take one of the passages, leading to fighters, troopers and exploding bobs - for want of anything else to call them within the "Pirates" term :).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!Steve Levinson 6/16/05 7:55 a.m.
     Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!MartiNZ 6/16/05 2:32 p.m.
           Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!Steve Levinson 6/16/05 5:27 p.m.
                 Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!MartiNZ 6/16/05 5:48 p.m.
                       Re: DiaBD Volunteers - Let's get out of here!Steve Levinson 6/17/05 6:30 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.