/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A Horse
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 1/23/05 6:36 a.m.

So, after our second failure we return to level 14 and this time succeed (as Steve pointed out, you can still succeed without completing the level in time)., and you go to My Kingdom Pfhor A Horse, level 18 and first level of Chapter 2's success branch. This is a very cool level.

We (I always seem to start with "we" and then descend into "you"...) begin in a big docking bay filled with enemies. I vidded this (again on Easy...so maybe it's not vidding Alex :-P), so this was rahter difficult for me. We head inside a door, up an elevator, and to an area from which we can get inside the ship. Get the chip and read the terminal. We're to upload this chip into the ship, as it will allow Leela to take control of it.

Get inside the ship via an elevator, door, and hall, and witness an interesting and original ship design. This is very well done, in my opinion, and I like how Forrest managed to make the symmetry be only in design and not in function. After running around here flipping switches, you can uplink the chip, and then you can find a terminal and get out.

This is a short level (but they all seem to be), but a fun one, and very well made. Good work, Forrest.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseAdam Ashwell 1/23/05 6:36 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A Horseblake37 1/23/05 6:58 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseSteve Levinson 1/23/05 6:36 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseSteve Levinson 12/25/09 5:51 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseFire Angel 12/25/09 10:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.