/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A Horse
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 12/25/09 5:51 a.m.

In Response To: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A Horse (Adam Ashwell)

Hi all, or at least the few of you that still visit. Happy holiday!

It's been a long time since I posted anything, but this level is driving me crazy. I'm playing the final version of Eternal for about the fifth time through, and I just can't get through the opening sequence on TC. Not since Schmackle in Evil have I had such difficulty completing a level, or in this case, starting a level, on TC. On lower difficulty levels I can do it, but it's still hard. Adding the part where the player starts outside certainly livens things up!

Is there a trick to survival that I'm missing, other than speed? I currently run up to where I can leap onto the wall separating the two halves of the outside area, but if I survive that long, I usually have little in the way of shields left, even arriving with 3X shields. There seems to be a delay on the door opening, so even if I make it this far, I usually get pummeled before I can get inside. Oh, there's a sticky pixel, just to the side of the door - landing on it spells certain doom.

Forrest, you are absolutely evil.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseAdam Ashwell 1/23/05 6:36 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A Horseblake37 1/23/05 6:58 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseSteve Levinson 1/23/05 6:36 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseSteve Levinson 12/25/09 5:51 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - My Kingdom Pfhor A HorseFire Angel 12/25/09 10:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.