/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanning
Posted By: blake37Date: 1/7/05 1:20 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanning (Forrest of B.org)

: Oh, and I skipped an important part here: it seems that with a lot of people,
: requesting that they take the time to write properly is actually
: *offensive*, and considered rude by other people around (even those who do

: (DISCLAIMER: This whole rant isn't against you, Blake. You write well enough
: for me, better than most people on the internet. This thread just got me
: thinking and I really needed to vent).

:D Thats good, because if it were, I'd have to find some way of mocking you that was both scathing and hilarious . On this topic, I have, I am embarrassed to report, turned in at lest one fith grade paper with the "words" "u" and "lol"
in them, and my teacher wanted to burn me for it. That was when I had just gotten AIM, and spent alot of time on it, yet couldn't type fast enough to put entire words in and get my point(s) across. Since then, my typing has inproved somewhat, and I can hardly read anything with more shorthand then "lol" and "g2g". Progress, I suppose.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 1:18 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningAdam Ashwell 1/6/05 1:39 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 1:53 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 2:11 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/6/05 2:48 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 3:14 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 7:29 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/6/05 8:38 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 3:13 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningYossarian 1/6/05 4:16 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 4:55 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 7:19 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/7/05 10:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/7/05 11:01 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/7/05 11:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/7/05 1:20 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningD-M.A. 1/8/05 1:15 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/8/05 3:45 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.