/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanning
Posted By: blake37Date: 1/6/05 1:18 p.m.

As it seems that adam will be stuck on homework for a while, i've taken the liberty of writing a post for this level.

We start out in a large room with sludge in the middle for some reasone. The first thing i see is a terminal with an old school S'pht. Weird, they fire M2 style bolts. Anyway, as i dodge the bolt, i see, woah, a hulk and a hunter. take care of them, read the term and find out that tycho is a good guy, and that Hathor is the bad one. Hit the switch opasit of the term and go through the doors that open up and duke it out with some troopers, also old school. a few of them were trying to get through the doors to the rest of the level after i opened them, but couldent. pretty funny to see. go down the hall and help out the bobs with the s'pht and then read the second term of the level. This one is from hathor, admitting that she sent you to the bug ship, but begging you to help her anyway, evidently she hasn't been reading up on how to bargin :P

take the path back from that room (after hitting the switchs) and go through the now open door. take out the hunter and whatnot that may be in your way, and go to another little control room. do what you need to thare and keep going untill you get to the little room with the switchs. Hopefully you save some grenades so you can shoot the far ones. go through the path that you cleard and into the big room with the breakable panel. break it, get some O2, and go back to the beginning (the first control room, i suppose) and repeat those same steps, but going the other way. after all that, go through the little hallway in the side of the circut room and into the room with two terminals. if you did it like i did, you'll get the good job message from tyhco. since we want to fail this time around, i went back out to kill some monsters and time, and saw a juggie patrolling outside the windows, as well as the bug Dr. John mentioned with the enforcers, but this time with a hulk, and going counter clockwise. I went back to the term room, and found the fail one glowing. onward we go!!

over all, i like this level, but even taking my time as i was, on normal, i still got the sucess (sorry, can't spell) message the first time around, so i feel the time is too long, but i'm sure steve will argue that, on the grounds that he's playing on TC :)

adam, if you want to keep the helm, be my guest.

otherwise, how did i do?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 1:18 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningAdam Ashwell 1/6/05 1:39 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 1:53 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 2:11 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/6/05 2:48 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 3:14 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 7:29 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/6/05 8:38 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 3:13 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningYossarian 1/6/05 4:16 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/6/05 4:55 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningSteve Levinson 1/6/05 7:19 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/7/05 10:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/7/05 11:01 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningForrest of B.org 1/7/05 11:12 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/7/05 1:20 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 MoontanningD-M.A. 1/8/05 1:15 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers, G3 Moontanningblake37 1/8/05 3:45 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.