/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Room
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 1/5/05 7:52 a.m.

In Response To: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Room (Adam Ashwell)

One other thing I wanted to mention actually has to do with all Eternal levels that contain Enforcers. I don't know how many of you picked up on this, but if you circle an Enforcer clockwise, while it is firing at you, one of the Enforcer frames is badly misaligned. It almost looks like the Enforcer drops a bit vertically. It happens very fast and it not always obvious, even when you are trying to look for it. Using Anvil, I have checked the frame sequences for the Enforcer, but do not see anything wrong. However, each frame has several numerical values associated with it that I assume determines where the frame is viewed on the screen (X-Origin, Y-Origin, etc...). Those of you that are skilled in Anvil, take a look at this and see if you can determine the problem. I know Forrest would appreciate the help.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 1:23 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/4/05 2:52 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/4/05 3:12 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/4/05 3:39 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomSteve Levinson 1/4/05 4:07 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 11:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/5/05 12:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/5/05 1:34 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomD-M.A. 1/8/05 12:36 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/8/05 12:41 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomD-M.A. 1/8/05 1:00 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomDr. John Sumner 1/4/05 2:55 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 3:03 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomSteve Levinson 1/4/05 3:04 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 11:26 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAndrew Nagy 1/5/05 4:00 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 4:22 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomDr. John Sumner 1/5/05 7:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.