/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Room
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 1/4/05 2:55 p.m.

In Response To: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Room (Adam Ashwell)

: All in all, this was a rather dull level. There wasn't much of an atmosphere,
: and the layout was incredibly symmetrical. D-M.A.s addition was
: interesting, but could've used more carnage.

Actually, I rather liked this level. The carnage on Total Carnage is fairly appropriate given the tight quarters for most of the level. As for the added room, be glad for the carnage it has. Earlier versions of this level had no enemies in that room at all.

: Oh, and a note...I don't think I should do level eight, as I was the one who
: made it. But we can deal with that when we get there.

Well, I want to put in a good word for that level now. If I had to pick my five favorite levels in all of Eternal, I would put Level 8 at or very near the top of my list. Adam, I would love to see you lead the discussion of that level.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 1:23 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/4/05 2:52 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/4/05 3:12 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/4/05 3:39 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomSteve Levinson 1/4/05 4:07 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 11:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/5/05 12:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler Roomblake37 1/5/05 1:34 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomD-M.A. 1/8/05 12:36 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomForrest of B.org 1/8/05 12:41 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomD-M.A. 1/8/05 1:00 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomDr. John Sumner 1/4/05 2:55 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/4/05 3:03 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomSteve Levinson 1/4/05 3:04 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 11:26 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAndrew Nagy 1/5/05 4:00 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomAdam Ashwell 1/5/05 4:22 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers - Boiler RoomDr. John Sumner 1/5/05 7:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.