/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 1/2/05 12:42 a.m.

In Response To: Volunteer Series for Eternal? (sd)

: Might be a bit early seeing how its only been a few days, but maybe we could
: do this in a few weeks or something?

I think I've mentioned this before, but I am very much looking forward to the Volunteers series for Eternal because I'm effectively using it as the first phase of beta testing for Eternal X. Very soon, we will begin going through all the maps and revising them to perfection for Eternal X, and I would really love to have have the Volunteers series going on while we do that or before, so that we can incorporate that feedback into the project.

Steve Levinson had said that he wasn't going to be around to do it, but he seems to be back now - Steve, would you care to start? John Sumner has been emailing me some great generalized feedback, but more of the normal beta testing sort, gameplay functionality and bugs. The impact of the story, what you all pick up on, what makes sense and doesn't, matters just as much to me, so I would love to hear that part too.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteer Series for Eternal?sd 12/24/04 1:28 p.m.
     Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Elliott 12/26/04 8:55 a.m.
     Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Forrest of B.org 1/2/05 12:42 a.m.
           Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Steve Levinson 1/2/05 6:16 a.m.
                 Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Forrest of B.org 1/2/05 12:54 p.m.
                       Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Steve Levinson 1/2/05 1:36 p.m.
                             Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Dr. John Sumner 1/2/05 2:38 p.m.
                             Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?blake37 1/2/05 3:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Forrest of B.org 1/2/05 4:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Luke9 1/2/05 6:17 p.m.
                                               Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Forrest of B.org 1/2/05 7:36 p.m.
                             Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Forrest of B.org 1/2/05 4:55 p.m.
                             Re: Volunteer Series for Eternal?Andrew Nagy 1/3/05 10:41 a.m.
                                   OpenGL windowed mode? How do you do that? *NM*Steve Levinson 1/3/05 12:00 p.m.
                                         Re: OpenGL windowed mode? How do you do that?Johannes Gunnar 1/3/05 12:15 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.