/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity
Posted By: Andrew NagyDate: 9/16/04 9:59 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity (Adam Ashwell)

: M1 didn't have any great ARCHITECTURE, per se, just great
: atmostosphere and...well, yoyu know what I mean.

Arrival, G4 Sunbathing, and Mars Needs Women were pretty memorable. Also, the organic style of architecture in the Pfhor levels.

I think everyone tends to remember the demo levels, since we played through them over and over back when we knew no other Marathon. Also, Bungie did a good job of picking the best levels to show off their greatness.

I thought Duality had some good dramatic architecture, but if I saw it I'd just be distracted by the fact that nobody had tried converting one of the Marathon net levels for an SP scenario before. Or something like that.

The net map "Last Survivor of the Nostromo" by Randy Reddig?

I never systematically explored the optional areas of Come and Take Your Medicine. Apparently it was never strategically important, except for that one set of control circuits.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity?Blayne 9/15/04 12:52 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAdam Ashwell 9/15/04 1:04 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityForrest of B.org 9/15/04 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinityblake37 9/15/04 1:46 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 3:38 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 5:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 6:49 p.m.
                                               Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 7:26 p.m.
                                                     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 9:42 p.m.
                                                           You are sooo hardcore Steve. : D *NM*Blayne 9/15/04 9:50 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:35 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:09 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMartiNZ 9/15/04 11:19 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAndrew Nagy 9/16/04 9:59 a.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMark Levin 9/16/04 4:14 a.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySimon of team Sigma 9/16/04 3:33 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity"Can-ned Food" 9/17/04 4:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.