/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity
Posted By: RyokoTKDate: 9/15/04 3:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity (blake37)

: i really liked hard stuff rules, the whole thing goes so weel with eat it.
: also 6,00 feet under. i really liked the part of adandoned rentel trucks
: whare you have the two towers and can see from one to another. lezze, i
: liked feel the noise, and that one i can't quite think of..errr, wazzit
: called? argh, can't get the name..ahh whare the twist flops. i likied that
: one too.

6,000 Feet Under had one of the greatest environments ever. Just how big and spacious it was... ah, memories. And of course, Bob's Big Date is just plain fun. That damn sewage! Hahaha...

As for Infinity, Aye Mak Sicur once took the cake, but now it's emulated at least once in almost every scenario (I'm sure I'm going to do it sometime too) and the wonder is lost. Converted Church, however, has never been emulated, and still retains its magic (Of pissing me off! Converted Church was hard as hell). Then I found the Big Secret. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity?Blayne 9/15/04 12:52 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAdam Ashwell 9/15/04 1:04 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityForrest of B.org 9/15/04 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinityblake37 9/15/04 1:46 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 3:38 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 5:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 6:49 p.m.
                                               Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 7:26 p.m.
                                                     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 9:42 p.m.
                                                           You are sooo hardcore Steve. : D *NM*Blayne 9/15/04 9:50 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:35 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:09 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMartiNZ 9/15/04 11:19 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAndrew Nagy 9/16/04 9:59 a.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMark Levin 9/16/04 4:14 a.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySimon of team Sigma 9/16/04 3:33 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity"Can-ned Food" 9/17/04 4:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.