/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity
Posted By: goranDate: 9/15/04 11:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity (RyokoTK)

: But with sewage, there's not much you can do except
: make sewers. 9 times out of 10 I'll take the Jjaro set (which is very
: similar), except when I REALLY need to make a sewer.

The mere thought of the jjaro set makes me shudder. Brr. We've never been on the good side of each other. (in my opinion are the patterns in the textures too odd)
(in the jjaro set's opinion I can't use the textures properly)

I really like the sewage set on the other hand, but I can see how many people don't. It's kind of hard to build with, but when you try to create other things than sewers with it you start to discover depth in a lot textures you didn't use so much before(especially bitmap 10 and 12). Of course, all buildings, facilities, comes out to look a bit green, or left behind(like they have stood there empty for a decade). Sometimes you need that too, right? I absolutely love the light green texture, it's a hell of texture for making smooth and nice lighting effects with. Sometimes, I think, I could make an entire level with that texture.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity?Blayne 9/15/04 12:52 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAdam Ashwell 9/15/04 1:04 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityForrest of B.org 9/15/04 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinityblake37 9/15/04 1:46 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 3:38 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 5:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 5:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 6:49 p.m.
                                               Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityRyokoTK 9/15/04 7:26 p.m.
                                                     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySteve Levinson 9/15/04 9:42 p.m.
                                                           You are sooo hardcore Steve. : D *NM*Blayne 9/15/04 9:50 p.m.
                                         Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:35 p.m.
                       Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinitygoran 9/15/04 11:09 p.m.
                             Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMartiNZ 9/15/04 11:19 p.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityAndrew Nagy 9/16/04 9:59 a.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinityMark Levin 9/16/04 4:14 a.m.
           Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and InfinitySimon of team Sigma 9/16/04 3:33 p.m.
     Re: Most memorable architecture in M2 and Infinity"Can-ned Food" 9/17/04 4:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.