/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: nothing important
Posted By: blake37Date: 8/30/04 10:03 a.m.

In Response To: Re: nothing important (Johannes Gunnar)

: in a band?
: got recordings?
: i'm a big time guitar player too.. i looooooooove guitars and music :)
: http://www.kvidsvid.tk - here is the website of one of my bands, (you can
: get english version by clicking the "english version" link in
: the upper left corner)

wish i was in a band, but they only person i know thats good is my dad. im also only fourteen, with little money. but i do have a few recordings a made on a computer, fairly low quilty microphone, but hey, what can you do? ones kinda heavy metel typ and the other is somewhat creepy sounding acustic, except for my poorly improvised solo (i was recorded 4 mounths ago, i could rerecord and make it better, if i felt like it), i think its pretty cool. also, i have a quicktime video, also low res, of me playing at my schools talent show. the song is also one of mine. as i can't sing, none of the songs have lyrics, and all three are just me on guitar. if you really want me to, i'll send them to you, but don't feel obligated, thay're not that super.
also i play bass, but the computer mic has a hard time with low ferqunices so i don't have any recordings on bass.

what do you play?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

nothing importantblake37 8/29/04 2:46 p.m.
     Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 8/30/04 5:15 a.m.
           Re: nothing importantblake37 8/30/04 5:33 a.m.
                 Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 8/30/04 7:43 a.m.
                       Re: nothing importantblake37 8/30/04 10:03 a.m.
                             Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 8/30/04 12:22 p.m.
                                   Re: nothing importantblake37 8/30/04 2:48 p.m.
                                         Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 9/1/04 7:13 a.m.
                                               Re: nothing importantblake37 9/1/04 10:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 9/1/04 12:10 p.m.
                                                           :-) *NM*blake37 9/1/04 12:28 p.m.
                                               Re: nothing importantblake37 9/1/04 3:32 p.m.
                                                     Re: nothing importantJohannes Gunnar 9/2/04 6:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: nothing importantblake37 9/2/04 7:36 a.m.
                       Re: nothing importantblake37 8/30/04 10:06 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.