/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public Transit
Posted By: mattschenkDate: 8/22/04 6:26 p.m.

In Response To: Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public Transit (Steve Levinson)

Alrighty, I believe I will work on that maze-try to make it closer to what I originally envisioned (but then again, nothing comes out how I envision it, I just have to make it good enough to satisfy myself). I will ponder this section of the level for a while inspiration can't be rushed.

I made those hunters rebellious for a couple of reasons. It is after your successful sack of the bunker (later described as one of the main reasons for the tension among the aliens). Not much time has passed since the attack, so there is not yet open conflict, but then remember you and the aliens are isolated on a train...the perfect time for some troopers to exact their vigilante justice on a couple of hunters. And then, if the player notices that the hunters are friendly, it should put a giant question mark over his (or her) head. Hmmmm, foreshadowing perhaps?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitSteve Levinson 8/21/04 10:06 p.m.
     Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitDr. John Sumner 8/22/04 12:45 a.m.
           Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitDr. John Sumner 8/22/04 12:58 a.m.
                 Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitCheerful 8/22/04 11:41 a.m.
                       Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public Transitmattschenk 8/22/04 2:52 p.m.
                             Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitDr. John Sumner 8/22/04 3:56 p.m.
                             Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitSteve Levinson 8/22/04 5:42 p.m.
                                   Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitMista_B 8/22/04 6:16 p.m.
                                         Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public TransitSteve Levinson 8/22/04 7:22 p.m.
                                   Re: PF – Maglev Magnum/Public Transitmattschenk 8/22/04 6:26 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.