/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Request to Marathon Community
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/20/04 1:28 p.m.

I don't usually like seeing alot of outright (tangible?) assistance other than information from the community, but I'm in a bind:

After discussions I had on the forum and via email with Yoss. and others, it was determined that the "Pistol" from Marathon Red (planned to replace the SMG weapon in WMaiD) was horribly designed. It needed a longer barrel, a bananna-style clip, and a reduction in the amount of ammo-per-clip to 30 rounds.

Instead of trying to Hax0r and butcher Ian's old graphics, I wanted to go for something completely new. Some thing that looks either like this:

or like this:

I nabbed these images from:

http://www.portalcounter.com.br/skinsarm3.htm

Or something along those lines. Since I've been out of highschool for a year, I no longer have access to 3d Studio max.

Request: If anyone in the Marathon community can provide me with Four (4) reload frames, and a single Idle, non firing FPS view of a SMG like gun, please email me or post here.

Having no access to 3d capabilities is like not having my left arm in a situation like this. Of course, whomever is able to help will be credited in WMaiD's manual and credit screen.

I’m currently revamping / standarizing the weapons of WMaiD. I never knew the simple joys of creating a Fission-gun over-load mine before yesterday...

Thanks in advance everyone!
-Blayne [ernie@bungie.org]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Request to Marathon CommunityErnie 7/20/04 1:28 p.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityLt Devon 7/20/04 2:14 p.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon CommunityErnie 7/20/04 2:32 p.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon CommunityJohannes Gunnar 7/20/04 2:33 p.m.
                 Oh Johannes... a questionErnie 7/20/04 2:43 p.m.
                       Re: Oh Johannes... a questionJohannes Gunnar 7/20/04 2:55 p.m.
                             Re: Oh Johannes... a questionErnie 7/20/04 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Oh Johannes... a questionMark Levin 7/20/04 4:29 p.m.
                                         Solutions found in obvious placesErnie 7/20/04 5:07 p.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesForrest of B.org 7/20/04 8:39 p.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesEnkidu 7/21/04 4:20 a.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesMark Levin 7/21/04 5:57 a.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityEnkidu 7/20/04 3:46 p.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityYossarian 7/21/04 7:04 a.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon Communitydeathmonger 7/21/04 8:21 a.m.
           WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Ernie 7/22/04 11:27 a.m.
                 Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 11:47 a.m.
                       Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Johannes Gunnar 7/22/04 2:14 p.m.
                             Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Ernie 7/22/04 5:10 p.m.
                                   Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 7:04 p.m.
                             Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 6:56 p.m.
                                   Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Johannes Gunnar 7/23/04 3:28 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.