/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Solutions found in obvious places
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 7/20/04 8:39 p.m.

In Response To: Solutions found in obvious places (Ernie)

: [ There's a physics error I'm getting around to correcting - I'm still on the job Forrest ]

Actually I already fixed it, and it wasn't in the physics at all but in the sequences. I reset it all back to Infinity Enforcers, copied over just your bitmaps and reset the sequences and it works fine. If that was still broken this close to release I'd be in a panic right now, instead of just casually making last-minute refinements...

And yeah, as for sharing stuff goes, I think everybody knows my opinion on that. All of Eternal is up for grabs so long as you give proper credit in your project. Hell, I've got some 300 textures or so sitting around I'm not even using, half of those high-res (512)... about three weapons I'm not using, a modified monster, tons of maps... I could make two scenarious out of all the stuff I have. Although the second one would suck.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Request to Marathon CommunityErnie 7/20/04 1:28 p.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityLt Devon 7/20/04 2:14 p.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon CommunityErnie 7/20/04 2:32 p.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon CommunityJohannes Gunnar 7/20/04 2:33 p.m.
                 Oh Johannes... a questionErnie 7/20/04 2:43 p.m.
                       Re: Oh Johannes... a questionJohannes Gunnar 7/20/04 2:55 p.m.
                             Re: Oh Johannes... a questionErnie 7/20/04 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Oh Johannes... a questionMark Levin 7/20/04 4:29 p.m.
                                         Solutions found in obvious placesErnie 7/20/04 5:07 p.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesForrest of B.org 7/20/04 8:39 p.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesEnkidu 7/21/04 4:20 a.m.
                                               Re: Solutions found in obvious placesMark Levin 7/21/04 5:57 a.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityEnkidu 7/20/04 3:46 p.m.
     Re: Request to Marathon CommunityYossarian 7/21/04 7:04 a.m.
           Re: Request to Marathon Communitydeathmonger 7/21/04 8:21 a.m.
           WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Ernie 7/22/04 11:27 a.m.
                 Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 11:47 a.m.
                       Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Johannes Gunnar 7/22/04 2:14 p.m.
                             Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Ernie 7/22/04 5:10 p.m.
                                   Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 7:04 p.m.
                             Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*deathmonger 7/22/04 6:56 p.m.
                                   Re: WMaiD weapon and monsters *pic*Johannes Gunnar 7/23/04 3:28 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.