/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: Can we get a Squeegy over here
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 4/18/04 4:29 a.m.

In Response To: RED Volunteers: Can we get a Squeegy over here? (Mark Levin)

: There are a few 1x health canisters scattered about the
: arena, although it's better to charge up a good bit with the Reaver Fusion
: Mace before leaving Chaos Inc (Michael is very patient :P )

Mark, I didn't want you to feel like you were talking to just yourself on this level, so I thought I'd throw in a comment or two. :)

As for the 1x canisters, I believe there is only one on the level. However, it does regenerate infinitely often.

I will always have a fond memory of this level because of what transpired when I first played it on DeathWish. By the time I reached this point of the scenario, I still did not know the real power behind the Fusion Mace (i.e. it's ability to recharge your shields). Consequently, I started this level with BARELY any shield (whatever was left from "To the Liver"), grabbed the initial 1x canister and was doing my level best to defeat as many of the Metalloids as I could before the next canister appeared. After having a lot of difficulty getting through the last few waves of Metalloids and becoming increasingly frustrated, I remember deciding: "What the heck, let's see what the other weapons can do...can't hurt!! I'm not having much luck anyway!". Once I reached the secondary trigger of the Mace, I remember discharging it right as I attacked an enemy. It must have happened several times before I noticed "Hey, my shield is close to 2x shields....how'd that happen???". It was then I realized that it was the Mace that did it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Can we get a Squeegy over here?Mark Levin 4/17/04 1:41 p.m.
     RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Dylan 4/17/04 2:22 p.m.
           Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Crimson 4/18/04 3:37 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Mark Levin 4/18/04 9:23 a.m.
           Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Mark Levin 4/18/04 9:46 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Steve Levinson 4/18/04 9:54 a.m.
                       Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Mark Levin 4/18/04 9:57 a.m.
                             Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Dr. John Sumner 4/18/04 11:23 a.m.
                                   Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Mark Levin 4/18/04 12:03 p.m.
                                         Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Dr. John Sumner 4/18/04 12:15 p.m.
                                   Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Steve Levinson 4/18/04 12:10 p.m.
                                         Re: RED volunteers: Should we make version1.1Dr. John Sumner 4/18/04 12:21 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Can we get a Squeegy over hereDr. John Sumner 4/18/04 4:29 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Can we get a Squeegy over hereSteve Levinson 4/18/04 10:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.