Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Some cool tricks no one knows about...
Posted By: Chad <obsidiansilver@hotmail.com>Date: 1/11/02 3:38 p.m.

Okay, I think you don't know about them.
First think. I call it the Hunter-Jump. (Kinda like a "rocket jump." NM.)
Anyway, what you do is when fighting a Hunter, jump when he charges at you. If you're timing is right, you get big air and can kill him on your way down. Don't do this with low shields.
Another thing; rumour I heard. Are there going to be expansions for xbox games? I.E. Halo? Forum rumours about separate disks that you load to your xbox hardrive and they load more characters and stuff. If Halo is to become a true "Classic" it needs to have a)more weapons b)multiplayer levels with water/jungle/etc and c) more characters! Take that Bungie!!!

Message Index

Replies:

Some cool tricks no one knows about...Chad 1/11/02 3:38 p.m.
     Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...Impact 1/11/02 3:50 p.m.
           Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...peekow 1/11/02 5:08 p.m.
                 Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...Tonatiuh 1/11/02 7:27 p.m.
                 Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...Ruzhyo 1/11/02 8:41 p.m.
                 Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...ferrex 1/12/02 1:20 a.m.
                       Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...Veebs 1/12/02 4:16 a.m.
                             Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...ferrex 1/12/02 1:59 p.m.
                                   Do you know the exact number? *NM*Aginor 1/12/02 5:00 p.m.
                                         A recent article...Louis Wu 1/13/02 1:33 a.m.
                                               Re: A recent article...Aginor 1/13/02 3:17 p.m.
                 Re: Some cool tricks no one knows about...Impact 1/12/02 11:55 p.m.
     Fun Hunter UsageOoACoO 1/12/02 1:17 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.