/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 6/4/15 4:30 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae) (VikingBoyBilly)

: It would be awesome to have you onboard! Don't worry about the terminals,
: PerseusSpartacus gets those for us (most of them, anyway), as well as the
: maps and headers.

Despite my insane angry rants sometimes ;)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Martin 3/11/15 8:10 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)VikingBoyBilly 3/12/15 8:24 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Martin 3/12/15 10:18 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)PerseusSpartacus 3/14/15 9:13 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Hokuto 3/12/15 2:02 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Martin 3/12/15 3:20 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)VikingBoyBilly 3/12/15 7:18 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Lion O Cyborg 6/4/15 3:14 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)VikingBoyBilly 6/4/15 3:29 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Martin 6/4/15 4:11 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)VikingBoyBilly 6/4/15 6:49 a.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)PerseusSpartacus 6/4/15 10:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)VikingBoyBilly 6/4/15 11:39 a.m.
                                         Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)PerseusSpartacus 6/5/15 8:28 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Lion O Cyborg 6/4/15 4:30 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Martin 6/4/15 1:09 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty: Ain't My Bitch (Tempus Irae)Lion O Cyborg 6/5/15 12:56 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.