/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede Malis
Posted By: MartinDate: 4/1/14 3:00 p.m.

In Response To: Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede Malis (Durandal_1707)

: I don't think that AMS could lead to the M2 ending, mostly because the M2
: ending had Blake and his men getting safely home in the ship you captured
: for them in Requiem for a Cyborg, whereas in Infinity they were all
: rounded up and sent offworld to the slave tanks. :-(

Ahh very true. I've just revised my late Moo terminals; I never actually paid full attention to the fate of the BoBs. Indeed, where we working against them towards the "end", things go badly for them.

However, there is also that idea, expanding on the idea of Moo being contained within that little window, that after AMS we "Go" back to the M2 timeline and fix things there with our complete knowledge, and/or the fixing of things actually resets things to how they should have happened, or we cease to exist in all of the modified timelines.

Bleh, it's all too much really lol. Great to discuss, but hard to keep all the details together in one's head, and to keep one's own story straight ;). Yet again, not sure what I believe. But very good point, the M2 final screen is so specific on that point, the one specific detail that only ever occurred in M2 and really required our assistance, and in fact for us to be working for Thoth for a time, which only ever happened in M2. Hmmmm.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede Malisyaco 4/1/14 1:08 p.m.
     Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede MalisMartin 4/1/14 2:04 p.m.
           Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede MalisDurandal_1707 4/1/14 2:31 p.m.
                 Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede MalisMartin 4/1/14 3:00 p.m.
                       Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede MalisPerseusSpartacus 4/1/14 3:26 p.m.
                             Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede MalisMartin 4/1/14 9:21 p.m.
           Re: M2 ending, Mi manual and Ne Cede Malisyaco 4/1/14 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.