/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental Truc
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 12/17/13 6:44 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental Truc (VikingBoyBilly)

: The next level is about... making Tycho's ship crash on a moon and enable the
: s'pht'kr to barrel into L'howon guns-a-blazin? I honestly don't remember,
: but I'm sure I'll be reminded in the next installment.

Technically, you'll have to wait another level for that. First we have to clear out the insides of a small Pfhor shuttle so that Blake and his men can use it at the very end to escape. If you'll recall, Blake did say to us at the end of God Will Sort The Dead:

Trust me, I'm not a Pfhor-lover, but with
Durandal no longer pulling the strings a
great weight has been lifted from our
shoulders. We're planning to steal a Pfhor
ship of our own and return to Earth.

In the Final Screen we learn they actually achieved this goal, without ever questioning who had killed the crew on board. Oh yeah, that would've been us!

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucksMartin 12/17/13 2:10 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucVikingBoyBilly 12/17/13 5:34 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucPerseusSpartacus 12/17/13 6:44 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucMartin 12/17/13 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucPerseusSpartacus 12/17/13 10:25 a.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucVikingBoyBilly 12/17/13 8:40 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucPerseusSpartacus 12/17/13 10:27 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucNarcogen 12/17/13 7:33 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucMartin 12/17/13 8:23 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucMartin 12/17/13 8:25 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Beware of Abandoned Rental TrucNarcogen 12/17/13 7:34 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.