/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rampancy series and vid-starting
Posted By: FiddlerOnARoofDate: 8/23/13 9:00 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rampancy series and vid-starting (Narcogen)

: Without using a game film, Blackstar would have to capture his footage and
: send to me; the raw screen captures are between 10-40 Gb, and in AIC
: crunch down to between 5 and 9 GB. We could get those files smaller if we
: used h.264, but I'd rather not mix lossy and non-lossy compressed video in
: the same project. The file size requirement would double if I wanted him
: to send me chase cam footage as well.

Yeah, now it makes sense. I've seen many examples Marathon footage from saved games, but most of them are of solo play. Interleaving video capture from both points of view is indeed more complicated, not to mention collaborating from different continents.

Thanks for the answers, guys.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rampancy series and vid-startingFiddlerOnARoof 8/17/13 9:34 p.m.
     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingHopper 8/18/13 7:08 a.m.
           Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/23/13 5:08 a.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/23/13 5:16 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:44 p.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingFiddlerOnARoof 8/23/13 9:00 a.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingCB557 8/25/13 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/25/13 11:24 a.m.
                             Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 5:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/26/13 9:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/26/13 9:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 9:25 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 9:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/28/13 1:55 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 3:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingPerseusSpartacus 8/28/13 6:45 a.m.
                                                           Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 7:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 8:13 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/29/13 2:57 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/29/13 2:52 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:46 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.