/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rampancy series and vid-starting
Posted By: FiddlerOnARoofDate: 8/17/13 9:34 p.m.

I'm wondering why did the Rampancy duo decided to vid-start each level. Does saving work in co-op? I've never played co-op before, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

In my opinion, the gameplay is a lot more exciting, if a bit easier, if you kill Pfhor with your full arsenal, instead of resorting to pistols and fists because your weapons haven't carried over from previous levels. Since the Rampancy guys aren't the punching vidmaster types anyway (neither am I---I normally play on TC but take full advantage of my arsenal), wouldn't it make sense to keep your weapons from previous levels? If people think that is too wimpy, they could just take up the difficulty level at Major Damage or TC.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rampancy series and vid-startingFiddlerOnARoof 8/17/13 9:34 p.m.
     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingHopper 8/18/13 7:08 a.m.
           Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/23/13 5:08 a.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/23/13 5:16 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:44 p.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingFiddlerOnARoof 8/23/13 9:00 a.m.
                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingCB557 8/25/13 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/25/13 11:24 a.m.
                             Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 5:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/26/13 9:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/26/13 9:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 9:25 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/26/13 9:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/28/13 1:55 a.m.
                                               Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 3:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingPerseusSpartacus 8/28/13 6:45 a.m.
                                                           Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 7:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingtreellama 8/28/13 8:13 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/29/13 2:57 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/29/13 2:52 a.m.
                       Re: Rampancy series and vid-startingNarcogen 8/25/13 10:46 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.