Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: shooting stars on halo
Posted By: wheeler <wheelers02@hotmail.com>Date: 7/23/02 2:04 a.m.

In Response To: Re: shooting stars on halo (Dark Angel §)

after checking this out, and the video, i made a rather blatant connection.
i was fascinated at first to think that bungie could put in something that cool for just that spot. but after many attempts trying different things with various outcomes, i discovered that, alas, bungie was not that clever.

the shooting stars you see are meerly the enemy fire from the jackals on the cliff you just left above and behind you. the ledge you're now on is quite a bit lower so the plasma projectiles buzz harmlessly overhead. it's great coincidence that they happen to pass over the moon to disappear at their distance limit.

also, i was able to land the hog just right and drive it all over the ledge from the close end near the cliff clear over to the other side by the initial waterfall at the crash lz.

Message Index

Replies:

shooting stars on haloDark Angel § 4/6/02 8:58 p.m.
     Re: shooting stars on haloLouis Wu 4/8/02 10:41 a.m.
           Re: shooting stars on haloFrogBlast 4/8/02 12:41 p.m.
                 Re: shooting stars on haloWarbow 4/8/02 12:46 p.m.
                       Re: shooting stars on haloDark Angel § 4/8/02 3:21 p.m.
                             Re: shooting stars on halowheeler 7/23/02 2:04 a.m.
                                   Re: shooting stars on haloShishka 7/23/02 2:23 a.m.
                                         Re: shooting stars on haloDark Angel § 7/24/02 5:09 a.m.
                                               Re: shooting stars on haloDark Angel § 7/24/02 5:13 a.m.
                                                     Re: shooting stars on haloDark Angel § 7/24/02 5:14 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.