Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

SERIOUS ISSUES.
Posted By: Morpheus <SlimDKR@aol.com>Date: 11/7/12 12:49 p.m.

In Response To: Multiplayer has issues (Avateur)

I'm glad other people are noticing this too: I'm sorry to say, but this drop-in/out system is bullshit.

How much fun(AND how fair) do you think it is to join a game of Oddball, 600 points to win, and the opposing team has 540, and THEN have that shit show up as a permanent record loss just because of whose game you joined and when you joined it?

This could very quickly be resolved if 343i made two "types" of WarGames lobbies: Traditional "Game starts at zero and ends on a win" matchmaking like in the previous Halos, and semi-social "If the game you joined lasts less than x minutes, it won't count on your record" type deal. I've played a good 30/40 War Games online and I've only won 11, because THOSE are the ones that were fresh!

I understand that you get our desires to get into a game ASAP, 343i, but not like this--not if we lose before Steitzer can even say "Slayer".

Message Index

Replies:

Multiplayer has issuesAvateur 11/6/12 10:47 p.m.
     Re: Multiplayer has issuessquidnh3 11/6/12 11:55 p.m.
           Re: Multiplayer has issuesHyokin 11/7/12 12:48 a.m.
                 Re: Multiplayer has issuesAvateur 11/7/12 1:45 a.m.
                       Re: Multiplayer has issuesPhoenix_9286 11/7/12 1:51 a.m.
                             Re: Multiplayer has issuesAvateur 11/7/12 2:15 a.m.
                                   Re: Multiplayer has issuesPhoenix_9286 11/7/12 2:42 a.m.
                       Instant respawn was probably the reason why. *NM*UnrealCh13f 11/7/12 12:56 p.m.
     SERIOUS ISSUES.Morpheus 11/7/12 12:49 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.