Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

haha what is this
Posted By: General BattutaDate: 9/21/12 11:02 a.m.

In Response To: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SP (bryan newman)

I'm surprised by how excited I am for this game, but man, I had to laugh at this question from the Verge interview:

"One of the challenges that Bungie faced in making Halo games and making Halo stories, is that projects sort of sprawled or existed over an extended period of time, or dealt with some pretty major and rapid changes over the course of development. Reach is the exception to this and easily felt like the most coherent Halo game, narratively speaking. "

One of the things that has me most hopeful about Halo 4 is the amount they're talking about the writers and writing process. This is something we don't hear a lot in video game development outside of RPGs and it makes a huge difference to how much I, at least, enjoy a game.

Message Index

Replies:

Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPbryan newman 9/21/12 2:18 a.m.
     Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPQuirel 9/21/12 3:54 a.m.
           Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPBryan Newman 9/21/12 4:07 a.m.
                 Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPQuirel 9/21/12 4:16 a.m.
                       Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPHawki 9/21/12 6:16 a.m.
                       Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPbryan newman 9/21/12 9:06 a.m.
     GiantBomb ScreensJoony Joon 9/21/12 7:31 a.m.
           Re: GiantBomb Screensscarab 9/21/12 10:23 a.m.
           Re: GiantBomb ScreensINSANEdrive 9/21/12 11:12 a.m.
     haha what is thisGeneral Battuta 9/21/12 11:02 a.m.
     Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPDielectric 9/21/12 9:46 p.m.
           Re: Smell you later embargo! Possible *SPJoony Joon 9/22/12 6:11 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.