Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Were it so easy...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacus <perseusspartacus@gmail.com>Date: 6/15/12 8:56 p.m.

In Response To: Were it so easy... (davidfuchs)

: I hope we see him in the games too, but I think he's got a role to play in
: the coming Elite civil war first.

You sure are right on the mark there, david. However, voicing my own opinion, I'm not sure reintroducing the Arbiter to a major role in the game would be a good idea. Maybe you meet him in the field of combat (as allies, of course) a couple times, but you don't really fight alongside him very much. Instead, him and R'tas Vadumee should be vocal leaders of the new Covenant, and they should mainly appear in cinematics discussing strategy and tactics and things.

Now, I know this is a little off topic, but here's my thought regarding the Elite civil war which 343i has mentioned. I think it's sort of a continuation of the original Covenant Civil War which started in Halo 2 & 3. However, one side is saying "Let's work with the Humans for peace and prosperity", while the other side is saying "The Humans are our rivals. We must destroy them" or something like that, continuing the mindset of the Human-Covenant War. This second, anti-human side of the new Sangheili/Elite civil war is the force we meet at the beginning of Halo 4. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Perseus

Message Index

Replies:

ArbiterSeraph XXVII 6/15/12 7:30 p.m.
     Were it so easy...davidfuchs 6/15/12 7:59 p.m.
           Re: Were it so easy...PerseusSpartacus 6/15/12 8:56 p.m.
                 Re: Were it so easy...Seraph XXVII 6/15/12 9:57 p.m.
     I just have one recurring questionpadraig08 6/15/12 9:38 p.m.
           Re: I just have one recurring questionSeraph XXVII 6/15/12 9:56 p.m.
                 Re: I just have one recurring questionStephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/15/12 9:57 p.m.
     Que scarabMetalingus627 6/15/12 10:44 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.