Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*
Posted By: stabbim <jfollmann@gmail.com>Date: 2/8/12 4:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID* (General Vagueness)

: I thought you were going to use it to kill Covies or do something, well,
: showy; seems like a lot of work for negligible payoff.

My guess is Rockslider tried to and it didn't work out. With the turret he'd have to get an enemy to stand in front of the turret long enough to die. Maybe possible, but I dunno. And the needler, since the grunt's firing at friendlies, the needles won't track. Seems like it would take an awful lot of luck to get 7 needles into someone quickly enough for a supercombine.

That being said, I'd love to see it if it does happen. And Rockslider, the vid was a fun watch. You are a man of extraordinary patience, that's for sure. Nice aim, too - at the end, I saw where your rocket reticule was going and thought "naw, he's not going to try that shot." And I was wrong. ;)

Message Index

Replies:

Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*Rockslider 2/8/12 11:39 a.m.
     Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*General Vagueness 2/8/12 4:21 p.m.
           Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*stabbim 2/8/12 4:40 p.m.
                 Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*Rockslider 2/8/12 5:32 p.m.
                 Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*Quantum 2/8/12 9:11 p.m.
                       Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*Rockslider 2/9/12 4:26 p.m.
           Re: Return of the crazy-firing Grunt *VID*Rockslider 2/8/12 4:56 p.m.
     I mean this in the most positive way possiblekidtsunami 2/8/12 6:51 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.