Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: November 2011 REACH Population Report
Posted By: DEEP NNN <deep_nnn@hotmail.com>Date: 12/3/11 5:41 p.m.

In Response To: Re: November 2011 REACH Population Report (Phoenix_9286)

: Then we'd have data to back up an argument that the TU has either been well
: received, or a majority of players are curious to try it.

: That data is now null due to changes being implemented in playlists that
: could have been considered Controlled Variables.

: I'd say he's angry about it spreading, when they said it WOULDN'T. Like I am.

: I'm also bitter about Premium Battle.

Yeah, that's it.

If the population figures had been saying they loved the TU playlists so far, I'd have no problem with that. But they were not, to this point. TU Beta had a miserly population and Anniversary had what would be expected considering a measureable portion would only own Anniversary maps and thus were only in the related TU playlists. Only time would tell if vanilla players were going to be attracted to the Anniversary TU gametypes. Now that more playlists are going to include TU gametypes many of the possible comparisons are gone. Starting from square one so to speak.

As for the TU, no I do not like any part of it except removal of Sword blocking. I don't really care about that one either.

343i is shoving the TU gametypes down our throat. So it's beginning to look like if you want to stay in vanilla you maybe forced to give up certain gametypes that you like. It will be the only way you can vote against TU.

Anyway this is a topic about population, so my only related comment is the one about looking at individual playlist populations in December. I would track those numbers but you have to go into MM and write them down. I used to be able to get them straight from B.net.

Message Index

Replies:

November 2011 REACH Population ReportDEEP NNN 11/30/11 9:12 p.m.
     Re: November 2011 REACH Population ReportDEEP NNN 12/3/11 3:55 p.m.
           Re: November 2011 REACH Population ReportHyokin 12/3/11 4:10 p.m.
           Re: November 2011 REACH Population Reportpete_the_duck 12/3/11 4:29 p.m.
                 Re: November 2011 REACH Population ReportPhoenix_9286 12/3/11 4:48 p.m.
                       Re: November 2011 REACH Population ReportDEEP NNN 12/3/11 5:41 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.