Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

The way I understand it:
Posted By: 7he grunt w/a plasma pistolDate: 7/19/11 10:46 p.m.

In Response To: Is anyone else seriously confused by all this? (Time Glitch)

: I understand that Church is living in a memory...But why is everything so
: different? Isn't it HIS memory they're working off of? And is Freelancer
: part of that memory universe, or is it just recalling the events prior to
: the Blood Gulch chronicles?

: *is horribly confused*

Is that there are two time periods being shown alongside each other at the same time: Church in the Epsilon storage device at the end of Season 8 (the present), and Freelancer agents preforming field operations (the past).

The Present: Something apparently went wrong, and the events of the memory are not playing out according to how Church remembers them. Or how he'd like them to play out, as Caboose and Donut are there earlier than when they showed up in the real world. He intends to try and sort out this apparent error.

The Past: We're (apparently) seeing key events in the operations of Project Freelancer. It appears to be before the Director created/fragmented the Alpha AI, as Tex, a side effect of creating Alpha, doesn't appear to be present (IIRC, she was considered "the best", and Carolina has the #1 spot), and Carolina is functioning pretty well, which is something she didn't do after getting her two AI.

Message Index

Replies:

New RvB upDagoonite 7/18/11 9:11 p.m.
     Re: New RvB up *SP*7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 7/18/11 9:49 p.m.
           Re: New RvB up *SP*Dagoonite 7/18/11 10:05 p.m.
     Is anyone else seriously confused by all this?Time Glitch 7/19/11 9:40 p.m.
           The way I understand it:7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 7/19/11 10:46 p.m.
                 Re: The way I understand it:Dagoonite 7/20/11 12:58 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.