Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

OK, now that I've gotten a good look at it
Posted By: padraig08Date: 6/8/11 9:22 a.m.

In Response To: Hi-Res Logo, Title, and Screenshots of Halo 4 (Asian Inferno)

: What wasn't featured on the Xbox Press page I mentioned on the front page, I
: found elsewhere. Enjoy!

: http://microsoftfeed.com/2011/halo-4-logos-wallpapers-and-trailer/

That armor, though unexplained, isn't that bad. Here's what I like and I think needs fixed or tweaked:

Going off this picture

Pros
- Kneecaps and Legs look good, and uniform to the Chief's look, though more robotic.
- Boots/ Feet are actually kind of cool, again more robotic than the normal Chief look, but I can deal with these feet.
- Though Mask looks a little too different for my tastes, I can see the resemblence. Show me transition, or make it more Mark VI-esque.
- Gloves, are another change, that are cool, but more robotic than the normal Chief's armor. Could go either way, but give me reason to have new gloves 343.

Cons
-First off, please someone give him a towel or something. It looks like he's fighting the battle of the bulge out there. Please give him a cod piece, or at least don't make me think he's packing heat in his pants.
- Jets on the back of his back (wut) are too big, need to be a tad more subtle there. I don't remember those being as big a deal ir noticable on the Mark V or VI.
- Those shoulders kind of come out of left field and feel more Halo Wars rather than Chief.
- This my biggest problem with this Chief, either it's his character design or the new art design, but his shoulder/ chest is so much wider than his waist and legs, just seems really disproportionate to a normal human being or Chief. He looks too cartoony to me, by cartoony I mean exaggeration of body shape, aesethicly it looks pretty nice.

That's my assessment, I do agree with Levi when he told me, the armor can change, if there's an explanation for the change.

Message Index

Replies:

Hi-Res Logo, Title, and Screenshots of Halo 4Asian Inferno 6/8/11 4:04 a.m.
     thankyounomis78 6/8/11 4:07 a.m.
           Re: thankyouAsian Inferno 6/8/11 4:34 a.m.
     Honeycomb?newguy 6/8/11 4:30 a.m.
           Re: Honeycomb?Archilen 6/8/11 4:33 a.m.
           If we're talking canon in regards to logo...Avateur 6/8/11 4:59 a.m.
                 Re: If we're talking canon in regards to logo...goCHIEFgo 6/8/11 6:26 a.m.
                 Re: If we're talking canon in regards to logo...thebruce0 6/8/11 7:49 a.m.
           Re: Honeycomb?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/8/11 7:32 a.m.
           Re: Honeycomb?Mazz 6/8/11 8:21 a.m.
                 Re: Honeycomb?Beckx 6/8/11 10:09 a.m.
                       Re: Honeycomb?Document 6/8/11 2:09 p.m.
                             Re: Honeycomb?Beckx 6/8/11 2:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Honeycomb?Document 6/8/11 2:52 p.m.
           Honeycomb's big, yeah yeah yeahBeckx 6/8/11 10:04 a.m.
                 LOL. Misty water-colored memories *NM*Kermit 6/8/11 10:20 a.m.
                 Re: Honeycomb's big, yeah yeah yeahDagoonite 6/8/11 10:38 a.m.
                 So you're saying the portal in the trailer is...bluerunner 6/8/11 10:57 a.m.
     OK, now that I've gotten a good look at itpadraig08 6/8/11 9:22 a.m.
     Re: Hi-Res Logo, Title, and Screenshots of Halo 4CaptainTony 6/8/11 11:28 a.m.
           Re: Hi-Res Logo, Title, and Screenshots of Halo 4Asian Inferno 6/8/11 4:50 p.m.
                 Re: Hi-Res Logo, Title, and Screenshots of Halo 4CaptainTony 6/8/11 5:57 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.