Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Email Sent. Email Recieved.
Posted By: NsU Soldier <skywatcherjames@gmail.com>Date: 3/10/11 6:10 p.m.

In Response To: I have time to send you more data (ISitInA)

MY EMAIL TO CHAIR

Please don't concern yourself over my well-being, but thanks nonetheless for the sentiment. What happened to F484 was, as you said, 'horrific', and it posed a few questions that I would like answered, if at all possible. I still am lacking a few facts which would help me have a firmer grasp surrounding this whole Orion situation and how it ties into our discussions.

Can you tell me why puberty was "reintroduced" into the recruits? The benefits of such a procedure aren't clear to me.

About how many recruits were there in Foxtrot company? In fact, about how many recruits were there per company?

When did the Orion IV project start proper? And when was it eventually replaced by Orion V?

I understand if you can't divulge information on all of these, but any new info would be greatly appreciated. Regardless, thank you for your time.

(And under the unlikely event that we ever meet, drinks are on me.)

THE RESPONSE

Captain,

I can't go into detail right now. Nobody's hovering around me at the moment, but we're operating under an open door policy. I'd make a crack about you shaking up a beehive, but I suppose you Spacebees wouldn't appreciate the joke as much as the rest of us.

God, I wish you could see it here. I wish every soldier in the UNSC could see us right now. I know that we have a few reputations, some of which I guess we deserve, but the idea that we're lazy? That we don't doublecheck our intel? Or that we have no emotions at all?

We just had to relieve one man of duty. He's going to be reassigned; he's too valuable to wash out. Nothing quite wakes you up like a sobbing man throwing his display through a window. Nothing sobers you up when you realize that he's did it because he made a breakthrough that we all need to review.

I promise you, though. As soon as I'm able, I'll include the answers to your questions in my data packages.

If we ever do meet face to face, you might have to fight me over who buys. :) I think we both deserve a few very stiff drinks over this.

Sincerely,

Chair

Message Index

Replies:

I have time to send you more dataISitInA 3/10/11 4:33 p.m.
     DXOP4-G1ISitInA 3/10/11 4:34 p.m.
           Re: DXOP4-G1Lord Friendship 3/10/11 4:43 p.m.
                 Re: DXOP4-G1NsU Soldier 3/10/11 4:47 p.m.
                       Re: DXOP4-G1NsU Soldier 3/10/11 5:45 p.m.
           Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 4:50 p.m.
                 Re: Answers to your questionsQuirel 3/10/11 5:06 p.m.
                       Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 5:23 p.m.
                             Re: Answers to your questionsQuirel 3/10/11 6:56 p.m.
                                   Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 7:07 p.m.
                                         Re: Answers to your questionsSonofMacPhisto 3/10/11 7:27 p.m.
                                               Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 7:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: Answers to your questionsSonofMacPhisto 3/10/11 8:03 p.m.
                                                           Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 8:24 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Answers to your questionsSonofMacPhisto 3/10/11 8:43 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 9:00 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Answers to your questionsQuirel 3/10/11 9:25 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 10:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Answers to your questionsQuirel 3/10/11 11:26 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Answers to your questionsSonofMacPhisto 3/10/11 9:41 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Answers to your questionsHive 3/10/11 10:09 p.m.
                                         Re: Answers to your questionsGeneral Vagueness 3/10/11 10:47 p.m.
                                               Re: Answers to your questionsGeneral Vagueness 3/10/11 11:04 p.m.
                                         Re: I'll just leave this here, Stefan.Hedgemony 3/10/11 11:23 p.m.
                                               Re: I'll just leave this here, Stefan.General Vagueness 3/10/11 11:26 p.m.
                                                     Re: I'll just leave this here, Stefan.Hedgemony 3/11/11 2:34 a.m.
                                                           There's another Captain Sinclair, of coursetopleybird 3/11/11 10:41 a.m.
     Last one left?caleb ex nihilo 3/10/11 5:01 p.m.
     As per your protocolHive 3/10/11 5:52 p.m.
     Email Sent. Email Recieved.NsU Soldier 3/10/11 6:10 p.m.
     Not what you wanted, but...ISitInA 3/10/11 8:13 p.m.
           PLD42271-17844ISitInA 3/10/11 8:14 p.m.
     Alert!Hive 3/10/11 10:15 p.m.
           Re: Alert!sqorck 3/10/11 10:19 p.m.
           Re: Alert!Carver 3/10/11 10:25 p.m.
           Re: Alert!Time Glitch 3/11/11 12:23 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.