glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)
Posted By: Mazz <Mazza729@comcast.net>Date: 3/3/11 8:13 a.m.

In Response To: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial) (MelkorTheGreat)

This looks awesome. I was thinking about doing this a few weeks ago, but the old process/video looked near impossible.

But this looks like anyone could do it. Thanks for posting this!

A few questions:

Once piloting the invisible Seraph, the player seemed to crash into another seraph and die. It seems this triggered the actual visible seraph to crash land.

> How did that player who died get back to the unreachable portion of the map to pilot the visible seraph? Wouldn't he spawn right next to his teammate on the normal playable area of the map and be unable to use the glitch to get out of the map?

> It looks like both players got out of the map after the crash. How did that happen?

I would like to try this at one point, so just looking for some clarification to avoid alot of stress later.

GT: Mazz0729

Message Index

Replies:

How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)MelkorTheGreat 3/3/11 7:47 a.m.
     Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/3/11 8:13 a.m.
           Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Anakade 3/3/11 8:32 a.m.
                 Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/3/11 9:06 a.m.
                       I want to play! *NM*Kermit 3/3/11 2:12 p.m.
                             Re: I want to play!Mazz 3/3/11 2:29 p.m.
                                   I can see it nowBeckx 3/3/11 2:33 p.m.
                                         Lolz *NM*Mazz 3/3/11 2:46 p.m.
     schweet! *NM*Decommissioner 3/3/11 10:42 a.m.
     Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/4/11 7:58 a.m.
           Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Anakade 3/4/11 8:12 a.m.
                 Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/4/11 8:26 a.m.
                       Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Anakade 3/4/11 8:48 a.m.
                 Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)General Vagueness 3/4/11 11:53 a.m.
                       Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/4/11 1:50 p.m.
                             Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)General Vagueness 3/4/11 1:55 p.m.
                                   Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)Mazz 3/4/11 2:10 p.m.
                                         Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)General Vagueness 3/4/11 7:46 p.m.
     Re: How to Pilot a Seraph (Updated Tutorial)vociferous 3/6/11 12:31 a.m.
     Nice!BlueNinja 3/6/11 5:55 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.