Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

A few points from Legends *SP*
Posted By: Metalingus627 <mtracy627@yahoo.com>Date: 2/16/10 8:08 p.m.

A few things of significance I noticed/enjoyed/had questions about.

Origins II: Epic as it was, I started to get a little confused towards the end. It seemed like the Flood caused a full-on war that united both the Covenant and the Humans, rather than a brief outbreak that was fought mostly by Elite Separatists on Delta Halo and later the Ark. There were tons of human ships attacking the flood, and I seriously doubt the UNSC even had that many ships after the battles of Reach and Earth. Could've been artistic interpretation I suppose.

Homecoming: A good episode, the obvious question being why we haven't seen more high-numbered Spartans, though I suppose this could be the segway into explaining the number of Spartans at the end of "The Fall of Reach." Also, was that the Chief at the end? Pretty cool cameo for him if it was.

Prototype: My favorite episode out of all of them. It seems like we won't be seeing the last of this story arc either. The Heart of Midlothian is gone. This might just be meant to provide a tragic ending to the story, with Ghost's sacrifice ultimately being in vain, but something tells me the story will be visited again in the future. Also: Damn. Just Damn that suit was cool.

Message Index

Replies:

A few points from Legends *SP*Metalingus627 2/16/10 8:08 p.m.
     Re: A few points from Legends *SP*kanbo 2/16/10 8:44 p.m.
           Re: A few points from Legends *SP*Frankie 2/16/10 10:27 p.m.
                 Re: A few points from Legends *SP*Archilen 2/17/10 1:23 a.m.
                       Re: A few points from Legends *SP*Metalingus627 2/17/10 3:45 a.m.
                 Re: A few points from Legends *SP*Zerowind117 2/18/10 12:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.