Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: This has reminded me...
Posted By: Bry <bmulheran@gmail.com>Date: 1/16/08 8:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: This has reminded me... (elpolloguapo)

: NOOOO!!!
: Please do not taint Halo with anything SSB-related!!! I beg of you!

*blink*
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, though the idea that Halo would be 'tainted' sounds very harsh indeed to me. Especially since the series has always been free of storyline complications by the concept of the characters being toys that are brought to life.

I personally consider SSB one of the greatest multiplayer games of all time which is something I feel it shares with Halo.
There's nothing quite else like it and it is held in very high regard through most of the industry itself. Snake isn't in SSB because Nintendo asked Konami, Hideo Kojima himself practically begged Masahiro Sakurai to include him.

Given the choice between DOA and SSB, I know where I think anything Halo related would be much better off, be given the chance to truly shine and most importantly be immense fun...
And I'm more than positive Marty would have made a fantastic contribution along with the 36 or so renowned video game composers all currently contributing to it.

Message Index

Replies:

Super Mario Fusion DemoDHalo 1/15/08 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Super Mario Fusion DemoSimpsons Rule 1/15/08 9:36 p.m.
           Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Jammerfer [MunKy] 1/16/08 10:12 a.m.
                 Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Smurfa 1/16/08 10:36 a.m.
                       Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Simpsons Rule 1/16/08 12:25 p.m.
                             Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Raulboy 1/16/08 12:48 p.m.
                             Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Smurfa 1/16/08 1:58 p.m.
                                   This has got to be a first...DiscipleN2k 1/16/08 3:32 p.m.
     This has reminded me...Bry 1/16/08 7:17 p.m.
           Re: This has reminded me...elpolloguapo 1/16/08 8:02 p.m.
                 Re: This has reminded me...Bry 1/16/08 8:46 p.m.
                       Re: This has reminded me...elpolloguapo 1/16/08 9:27 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.