Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

This has reminded me...
Posted By: Bry <bmulheran@gmail.com>Date: 1/16/08 7:17 p.m.

In Response To: Super Mario Fusion Demo (DHalo)

Of my conclusion a couple of months ago that the Chief and/or Arbiter really should have been guest characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl along with Solid Snake and Sonic.

Oh the potential greatness!
The Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer, Plasma and Spike grenades could all fit into that gameplay just perfectly and a couple of Halo themed levels, it'd be glorious.
Its so easy to see the Arbiter dual wielding Energy Swords for his Final Smash attack.

Alas, I feel the chances of Microsoft going for that is a negative number, even if it would introduce Halo characters to a huge amount of gamers.
On the other hand though I think Nintendo actually would. I mean... Solid Snake's in the game for goodness sake.

Sorry, a touch off topic I know.
If only though, if only...

Message Index

Replies:

Super Mario Fusion DemoDHalo 1/15/08 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Super Mario Fusion DemoSimpsons Rule 1/15/08 9:36 p.m.
           Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Jammerfer [MunKy] 1/16/08 10:12 a.m.
                 Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Smurfa 1/16/08 10:36 a.m.
                       Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Simpsons Rule 1/16/08 12:25 p.m.
                             Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Raulboy 1/16/08 12:48 p.m.
                             Re: Press SHIFT to progress past that screen.Smurfa 1/16/08 1:58 p.m.
                                   This has got to be a first...DiscipleN2k 1/16/08 3:32 p.m.
     This has reminded me...Bry 1/16/08 7:17 p.m.
           Re: This has reminded me...elpolloguapo 1/16/08 8:02 p.m.
                 Re: This has reminded me...Bry 1/16/08 8:46 p.m.
                       Re: This has reminded me...elpolloguapo 1/16/08 9:27 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.