Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet? Yes
Posted By: Red_Breast <dpupohdi@hotmail.com>Date: 2/8/07 10:27 a.m.

In Response To: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet? (tucsonbatman)

: I downloaded the Crackdown demo last night, but I didn't get a chance to play
: it yet. Has anybody else played it yet, and if so, is it any good?

Yes.
OK, going back I originally played Grand Theft Auto on PC. The ones with top down only. When 3 came out for PS2 my mate bought it the day it came out and I remember staying the weekend taking turns. It really was a revelation.
After a couple of weeks he lent it to me, with PS2 console, but I found I just wasn't enjoying it in the same way. I'd get bored really quickly with it. So I never got it for PC, nor the other ones that came out after it. Can't remember the names.
Skip to the present and I learn about Crackdown and the H3 beta. I've tried the demo and it has a time limit of 1 hour. It's far better than any GTA, especially if you like big explosions, and I really enjoy it for that hour time limit. I've played it a few times and found that each hour is not the same, and some parts of the city are cut off.
The thing is I'll be buying it but still only for the H3 beta. Without that I could see myself renting it if say I had a lot of free time. As I will be buying it I'll probably make my way through it slowly but I can't see myself re-playing it.

Message Index

Replies:

HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)Ross Mills [subnova] 2/8/07 7:51 a.m.
     *img*Ross Mills [subnova] 2/8/07 7:53 a.m.
           Re: *img*Ma1agate 2/8/07 8:24 a.m.
                 Yeah this is how I see conversations going...Wraith7n 2/8/07 8:43 a.m.
                       Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?tucsonbatman 2/8/07 10:05 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Hellhawk 2/8/07 10:23 a.m.
                                   Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?DangerousHippo 2/8/07 3:40 p.m.
                                         Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Schedonnardus 2/8/07 4:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?DangerousHippo 2/8/07 6:36 p.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet? YesRed_Breast 2/8/07 10:27 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Andrew J. 2/8/07 10:43 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Miguel Chavez 2/8/07 11:01 a.m.
                                   Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Red_Breast 2/8/07 11:10 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Jenni 2/9/07 12:15 a.m.
                 Re: *img*The Meep 2/8/07 10:00 a.m.
                       Re: *img*Wraith7n 2/8/07 10:36 a.m.
                 Re: *img*x1zero 2/15/07 10:29 a.m.
     Re: HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)Littlebigman 2/8/07 8:17 a.m.
           Re: HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)CHAOS1212 2/8/07 12:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.