glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Yeah this is how I see conversations going...
Posted By: Wraith7n <Wraith7n@hotmail.com>Date: 2/8/07 8:43 a.m.

In Response To: Re: *img* (Ma1agate)

: Man, if was one of the people that worked on Crackdown, that would really
: frost my pumpkins.

: ~Ma1

Yeah their claim to fame is they worked on the game that shipped out with the Halo 3 beta... People will forget the game but remember that it came out with the Beta. That would be kind of a let down for the developers of Crackdown.

Citizen: Hey aren't you a game developer? (Game developers get this all the time, probably their striking good looks.)
Developer: Yeah, I'm a programmer for a game called Crackdown
Citizen: Oh yeah! That game that shipped with Halo 3 Beta on it!
Developer: Yep that's the one, I worked with the vehicles and weapons.
Citizen: For Halo 3?!
Developer: No for Crackdown.
Citizen: Did you get to play the Beta?
Developer: Of Crackdown? Of course.
Citizen: No, not Crackdown. The Halo 3 Beta.
Developer: No I didn't. Have you even played Crackdown?
Citizen: I put the DVD in so I could get the Halo Beta code off of it. Was there another game on that DVD?

Right Click Save As...

Message Index

Replies:

HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)Ross Mills [subnova] 2/8/07 7:51 a.m.
     *img*Ross Mills [subnova] 2/8/07 7:53 a.m.
           Re: *img*Ma1agate 2/8/07 8:24 a.m.
                 Yeah this is how I see conversations going...Wraith7n 2/8/07 8:43 a.m.
                       Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?tucsonbatman 2/8/07 10:05 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Hellhawk 2/8/07 10:23 a.m.
                                   Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?DangerousHippo 2/8/07 3:40 p.m.
                                         Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Schedonnardus 2/8/07 4:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?DangerousHippo 2/8/07 6:36 p.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet? YesRed_Breast 2/8/07 10:27 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Andrew J. 2/8/07 10:43 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Miguel Chavez 2/8/07 11:01 a.m.
                                   Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Red_Breast 2/8/07 11:10 a.m.
                             Re: Has anybody played the Crackdown demo yet?Jenni 2/9/07 12:15 a.m.
                 Re: *img*The Meep 2/8/07 10:00 a.m.
                       Re: *img*Wraith7n 2/8/07 10:36 a.m.
                 Re: *img*x1zero 2/15/07 10:29 a.m.
     Re: HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)Littlebigman 2/8/07 8:17 a.m.
           Re: HALO THREE BETA ADVERT!!!!!!! (and crackdown)CHAOS1212 2/8/07 12:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.