Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

hmm good theory
Posted By: spartan_001 <medaman162006@yahoo.com>Date: 9/16/06 10:09 a.m.

In Response To: Well why is the spartanII handing out orders then! (Mirel)

hmm good theory i think it makes sence but, wasnt it in first strike that they all shared the smae suit of armor and each only got specific parts which would still mean that kell has the old HALO armor? that to me would explain why she's giving orders. and i think mendez IS training those spartans and that dr.halsey is there. and about the spartan-11 handing out orders, it would just makes sence if it was kelly wouldnt it? i mean its just liek the real world, the soldier that has seen more action knows how to react and will most of the time be a better leader then a soldier thats fresh out of boot. and maybe that star chart reference? maybe it was Onyx? and on the back of the cover about the thouisands of marines willing to sacrifice them selves yada yada yada (back cover of GoO) ive been giving this alot of thought, the unsc cant just go around now and look for kids and train them from the age of 7 like they did the spartan-11's theres just not enough time, so what if those thousands of marines were going to be turned into the spartan 3's? theyve already gone through boot camp so that part of there training would be over, all they would need to do to the marines is give them the genetic enhance ments, and we know how many spartans that took out of the picture, so what if they need the thousands of marines because the spartans were better fit to take the alterations then the marines, and then all they need to do after that is to produce mass quantities of the MJOLNIR armor for the new spartans, and w/e that new weapon is, i like to think its a variant of the new rifle or the MA2B rifle which we were told about in Halo:TFoR. im not sure i hgope some light is shed on this idea and i hope evtually that there is some truth in what i say. anyways thank you for your time and remember i dont care if you send it to the halo story page or w/e but remember to type it was MY specualtion no use stealing somthing that may not yet be true.

-------<(spatan001)>----------

Message Index

Replies:

Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsJadomaster 9/14/06 11:41 a.m.
     Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsKoCKynVainn 9/14/06 11:47 a.m.
           Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsKoCKynVainn 9/14/06 11:49 a.m.
                 See now i feel badKoCKynVainn 9/14/06 11:53 a.m.
                       Re: See now i feel badRaigns 9/14/06 2:21 p.m.
     Well why is the spartanII handing out orders then!Mirel 9/14/06 2:43 p.m.
           Spartan-III =/= superior officer. *NM*Peptuck 9/14/06 3:13 p.m.
           hmm good theoryspartan_001 9/16/06 10:09 a.m.
     Unless S-III means Section IIIEvil Squid 9/14/06 9:02 p.m.
     Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsRSFSR 9/16/06 11:25 a.m.
           Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsUrsusArctos 9/16/06 12:17 p.m.
                 Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsThe forerunner 9/18/06 11:09 a.m.
                       Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsDundradal 9/18/06 4:28 p.m.
     Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsfunkymunky 9/26/06 7:58 p.m.
           Quote plz!The Meep 9/27/06 7:03 a.m.
                 Re: Quote plz!funkymunky 9/28/06 4:28 p.m.
                       Re: Quote plz!Baz 9/29/06 10:30 a.m.
                             Re: Quote plz!funkymunky 9/30/06 4:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Quote plz!Baz 10/1/06 1:49 a.m.
                                         Re: Quote plz!Document 10/2/06 12:25 a.m.
           Re: Ghosts of Onyx spartan IIIsfunkymunky 9/28/06 4:38 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.