Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Duelies
Posted By: vshields ash <vshields@berkshire.net>Date: 9/2/05 4:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Duelies (CardinalCDXX)

: Good job on making front page. I still think this is just overloading.

welllll.....yes and no. the prophet was not killed, and grunts were alive ,(though unarmed inside). all of the animation, including armed grunts, and the prophet could easily be brought back to life, by discharging pp's.
so, yes it's just overload, but it's a work in progress. the alternate endscene actually was not planned,(i just decided to fool with the gunchair), and the overload maximum has not been reached yet. (i really don't know yet where maximum is, or if there is one.
i thought after a hundred chairs, nothing could happen, but after shooting about fifty pps, it all came back, (sans scenery,), and a new stronger wave killed me ;(
we should know sometime this week, (i have to spend the twelve hours play to get back to what you just saw), but it keeps raining around here, and we have mini brownouts, some from heat, mostly from wet, ancient power lines...

anyhoo, to me, it's not even a trick really, as o-o is sorta not looked upon with much favor... it was just a continuance of finding out a chair could fall from the ceiling, (which was an accident, i just wanted to know if the enemies would EVER stop :)

Mr. Wu., was most kind in putting this out for me, just to show something silly, that i thought folks might get a small hoot over. As for making the front page...hm, lemmee see now, nope, i can't remember how many times i've been on there...but thanks anyhoo ;)

ash

( Thanx again to the Fabulous Wu., and Stuntmutt, two of my heroes :)

Message Index

Replies:

new endscenedeltahalo-w/outkillingprophetvshields ash 8/30/05 1:16 p.m.
     Re: new endscene-vid to be made, tanx folksvshields ash 8/30/05 4:10 p.m.
           Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Dueliesvshields ash 8/31/05 10:31 a.m.
                 Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Dueliesvshields ash 8/31/05 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by DueliesCardinalCDXX 8/31/05 11:54 a.m.
                             Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Dueliesvshields ash 8/31/05 3:49 p.m.
                                   Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by DueliesCardinalCDXX 9/2/05 1:09 p.m.
                                         Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by DueliesLouis Wu 9/2/05 3:01 p.m.
                                         Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by Dueliesvshields ash 9/2/05 4:05 p.m.
                                               Re: new endscene-legit non-o-o?vshields ash 9/3/05 4:51 a.m.
                                               Re: new endscene-vid - linky vid by DueliesStuntmutt 9/4/05 10:16 a.m.
                                                     Re: new endscene-vid - really ;)vshields ash 9/5/05 11:57 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.