Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi M
Posted By: Chester The DeystroyerDate: 8/19/03 8:20 p.m.

In Response To: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi Maps" (Doug Radcliffe)

: Hey guys!

: Want to thank everyone who submitted tips for the Halo PC book. There are
: tons of your tips all over the guide. The community was invaluable for
: making it a great guide and I want to thank all who helped out. The guide
: has a lot of cool surprises and I think everyone will be pleased. We're in
: the home stretch now, but one tip request remains!

: If you have any multiplayer map tips, send them in! There are a lot of
: Sidewinder and Blood Gulch tips out there so don't neglect the smaller,
: mostly FFA maps.

: Send them to doug_radcliffe@yahoo.com as soon as you can!

: Thanks!

: Doug Radcliffe

I dont play small maps, it's agianst my religon:

11. When thou thost is playing thine game of Halo, thou shant use those maps of which thou can'st not useith thy sniper rifle effectively, which I have blessed thou with. Those maps always changeth into an unholy round of whost can getith the sacred Rocket Launcher of SPNKR. Unlessith thou set all of thine weapons thou havest to chooseth from to Rocket Launchers, for I have seen that this is good.

If your playing team slayer on boarding action, you can launch people across the chasm (that is 400 health and sheilds) I know it'd be easier to use teleporters, but There seems to be some fag always camping the portals.
And besides it's a good tactic to scare the hell out of the other team.

In hang'em high, And prisoner for that matter, the cloaker and RL are close.
Camp Them.
It's cheap, and if you use it you'll be taught a Boat load of new explicitives, but you'll have 10+ kills on your opponent until they get a lucky shot.

When playing CTF have a flag chain. That is have 4 or 5 people throwing the flag back to your base. but be sure to catch it . The link helps with this.

When snipering always go for the headshot. if your playing over a LAN and shoot someone with a headshot they wont know what happening and better for you, they won't be able to follow your contrials to your hidey-hole.

Hope it helps, cause, if you meet me while playing, you'll need it. ;)

Flag throwin'

Message Index

Replies:

Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi Maps"Doug Radcliffe 8/19/03 12:49 a.m.
     Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi Mhehbo2k3 8/19/03 1:34 a.m.
           Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi Mhehbo2k3 8/19/03 1:35 a.m.
           Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi MShishka 8/19/03 1:42 a.m.
           Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi MLouis Wu 8/19/03 4:43 a.m.
     Re: Halo PC Strategy Guide - Home Stretch "Multi MChester The Deystroyer 8/19/03 8:20 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.