Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbus
Posted By: daft shadow <hammy1@bigplanet.com>Date: 9/30/99 6:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbus (Ronin)

> Hmmm..... Well i guess i didnt include this in my last message.
> I think this is a good place to release this info. I think that
> the Pax Nimbus should expand out into all the multiplayer
> giants. And I really believe we should train on TFC cause then
> we can also play on TFC2 and that will be great. This order
> should not just be Halo based. We can dominate the games if we
> choose too.

Ohh. that's not thepoint of the pax nimbus per say. the point is that we want to get a bunch of us together, and find something to do between the time that HALO comes out now. If when it comes out you maybe want to go off, and enough people join you, then I think it would probably be alright. But the point of this is NOT to become a group that will dominate all the games, it's to get a fair group of people that want to have fun, and train for halo.
Daft Shadow

Message Index

Replies:

Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusWirehead 9/29/99 1:48 a.m.
     Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusThe_Hunter 9/29/99 9:40 a.m.
           Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbusdaft shadow 9/29/99 4:57 p.m.
                 shiiiiiiiiiit....deluxe! 9/29/99 8:43 p.m.
                       Ahem...General Leo 9/29/99 9:38 p.m.
                             NO PLATFORM WARS PLEASE...Wirehead 9/30/99 4:56 a.m.
                                   Re: NO PLATFORM WARS PLEASE...Dan Rudolph 9/30/99 9:23 a.m.
                       *sigh*Ben Schodek 9/29/99 9:50 p.m.
                       *cough*Noctavis 9/30/99 9:19 a.m.
                       If I were you I wouldn't have said that!Manu 9/30/99 10:57 a.m.
                 Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusRonin 9/30/99 11:32 a.m.
                       Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusRonin 9/30/99 11:37 a.m.
                             Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbusdaft shadow 9/30/99 6:05 p.m.
                       Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusKillGore 9/30/99 12:46 p.m.
                             Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusCannibal Harry 9/30/99 2:26 p.m.
     Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusForensic 9/29/99 10:52 a.m.
           Re: Mac teamplay optionsMark Levin 9/29/99 11:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.