/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Some things I never understood about Infinity
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 11/4/02 11:40 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Some things I never understood about Infinity (Cotton Mouse)

: Thank you, that's explained a lot. So it sounds like Durandal is destroyed by
: the W'racacnter in the intro, but then you jump to different realities,
: where he is still alive?

Well... Not exactly. In addition to jumping around in realities, you also jump around in time. Some infinity levels take place before the start of M2, to give an example. (I believe this is so... There's a level that appears to precede Waterloo Waterpark, if my memory serves me correctly)

Service With A Smile:),
Scifiteki

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Some things I never understood about InfinityCotton Mouse 11/3/02 6:35 p.m.
     Re: Some things I never understood about InfinitySteve Levinson 11/3/02 7:05 p.m.
           Re: Some things I never understood about InfinityCotton Mouse 11/4/02 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: Some things I never understood about InfinityScifiteki 11/4/02 11:40 a.m.
                       Where is that Infinity Timeline/Plot Chart?poena.dare #CP# 11/4/02 11:58 a.m.
                             Re: Where is that Infinity Timeline/Plot Chart?Steve Levinson 11/4/02 2:57 p.m.
                                   Re: Where is that Infinity Timeline/Plot Chart?Hamish Sinclair 11/5/02 10:30 a.m.
                                         Re: Where is that Infinity Timeline/Plot Chart?Hamish Sinclair 11/5/02 10:36 a.m.
                       Re: Some things I never understood about InfinitySteve Levinson 11/4/02 3:00 p.m.
                             Re: Some things I never understood about InfinityMaxX 11/4/02 3:36 p.m.
                                   I just read all of the volunteer posts :DCotton Mouse 11/5/02 5:33 a.m.
                                         Re: I just read all of the volunteer posts :DSteve Levinson 11/5/02 6:47 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.