/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Kudos! More Kudos!
Posted By: ErnieDate: 9/3/02 6:47 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I HAVE IT -WOO! (Callie21V)

: Woo indeed... I've been dying to get that preview for ages! Ernie and Claude,
: THANKS!

Weeee! I contributed to the community. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Regarding Grasshoppers request that it be uploaded to the forerunners HL server: Do you still need that done, or is the file I uploaded (Claude moved it to the archives, thanks) ok for your downloading purposes?

To beercan: What exactly can you get out of the sound file for the M2 preview? I tried using Wail, Anvil, hackvil, and a M1 sound editor. They *all* crashed my computer hard. I mean, so that only the killswitch on the back of my Power mac would cause it to restart.

Same problems with the M2 previews Shape file when I tried to peek into it with various apps. I do hope you have better luck than I did. Report (or upload!) your sound file findings here, if possible.

I would have posted the links sooner Claude, but I had my first day of Grade 13 today. I'm like the master, or one of many at my high school now... the grade nines are all awed by my stylistic hair. heh.

' Welcome all, and thanks again Claude.

-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Doug Zartman sounds....Grasshopper 8/30/02 11:53 a.m.
     Re: Doug Zartman sounds....Andrew Nagy 8/30/02 9:26 p.m.
           Re: Doug Zartman sounds....Ernie 8/31/02 7:38 a.m.
                 Where can I get the Marathon 2 Preview?Grasshopper 8/31/02 11:40 a.m.
                       Re: Where can I get the Marathon 2 Preview?D-M.A. 9/1/02 1:40 a.m.
                             I HAVE IT -WOO!Ernie 9/1/02 11:08 a.m.
                                   Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Grasshopper 9/1/02 12:18 p.m.
                                   Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Scifiteki 9/1/02 4:42 p.m.
                                         Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!D-M.A. 9/2/02 2:41 a.m.
                                               Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/2/02 9:24 p.m.
                                                     Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Claude Errera 9/3/02 2:53 a.m.
                                                           Claude to the rescue!Grasshopper 9/3/02 1:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Callie21V 9/3/02 4:30 p.m.
                                                                 Kudos! More Kudos!Ernie 9/3/02 6:47 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Kudos! More Kudos!Grasshopper 9/4/02 8:46 a.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/4/02 1:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Claude Errera 9/4/02 7:54 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/4/02 10:20 a.m.
                                                                             Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Callie21V 9/4/02 4:07 p.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO! (not-very-OT)DonPistola 9/4/02 8:11 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.