/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Doug Zartman sounds....
Posted By: ErnieDate: 8/31/02 7:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Doug Zartman sounds.... (Andrew Nagy)

: There seem to be some sounds taken from the M2 Preview in high.low.map.hqx
: for M1. I heard one of the fusion-marine-Bobs say "I think I saw
: one!", or something like that.

There are quite a few 'lost' sounds that were in the M2 preview. I believe there are also some that that the regular Pistol Bobs shout in M2 demo preview that cannot be heard in the full version of M2 or Minfinity.

I was actually tempted to create a sound patch for my upcomming scenario just to use some of those lost sounds.

I wish we in the Marathon community could get our hands on some of the truly lost pieces of Marathon production. Namely, the "Hound" sprites from M1 that were never used, but can be seen in the Marathon Scrapbook.
Those, and any Bob sounds not used in M1.

In an offhand note, I really love it when I see the reflection of the Marathon logo on my T-shirt in the black background of the storypages forum. heheh.

-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Doug Zartman sounds....Grasshopper 8/30/02 11:53 a.m.
     Re: Doug Zartman sounds....Andrew Nagy 8/30/02 9:26 p.m.
           Re: Doug Zartman sounds....Ernie 8/31/02 7:38 a.m.
                 Where can I get the Marathon 2 Preview?Grasshopper 8/31/02 11:40 a.m.
                       Re: Where can I get the Marathon 2 Preview?D-M.A. 9/1/02 1:40 a.m.
                             I HAVE IT -WOO!Ernie 9/1/02 11:08 a.m.
                                   Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Grasshopper 9/1/02 12:18 p.m.
                                   Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Scifiteki 9/1/02 4:42 p.m.
                                         Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!D-M.A. 9/2/02 2:41 a.m.
                                               Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/2/02 9:24 p.m.
                                                     Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Claude Errera 9/3/02 2:53 a.m.
                                                           Claude to the rescue!Grasshopper 9/3/02 1:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Callie21V 9/3/02 4:30 p.m.
                                                                 Kudos! More Kudos!Ernie 9/3/02 6:47 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Kudos! More Kudos!Grasshopper 9/4/02 8:46 a.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/4/02 1:33 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Claude Errera 9/4/02 7:54 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!:: Beer Can :: 9/4/02 10:20 a.m.
                                                                             Re: I HAVE IT -WOO!Callie21V 9/4/02 4:07 p.m.
                                                           Re: I HAVE IT -WOO! (not-very-OT)DonPistola 9/4/02 8:11 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.