/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A tribute of sorts...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 8/12/02 2:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final Screen (Scifiteki)

Again, a beautiful job Scott, Chris, and the rest of the Rubicon team did on every aspect of the scenario.

Regarding the final screen, I (again) sat and starred at it for a good, long time (I think the music looped around 3 times before I touched the keyboard).

Scott, Chris: Is there any way that this could be made up as a poster? I would gladly pay money (U.S dollars, even though I'm a Canadian!) for such a wonderful piece of work.

A while ago I mentioned on the story forum that I had done 3 renditions of different Marathon-related artwork for my art class. I decided to actual scan and Jpeg them tonight/this morning (4:53am?).

Just so everyone knows, all three got great marks from my teacher that year.

For anyone with further interest, here's the other two marathon renditions:
Craig Mullins Towers scene
and
The Infinity End Screen

Rubicon has been a joy to play, and now with the 75% completion of my scenario, a joy to work with.

I share the opinion of Steve that both Scott and Chris are likely burned out by a project of this magnitude. I too would look forward to seeing another collaboration on anything Marathon related.

-Ernie

[Blayne Scott]

Waxtadpoles Anonymous | Online Comic

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSteve Levinson 8/11/02 3:59 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenYossarian 8/11/02 4:49 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSteve Levinson 8/11/02 6:24 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenScifiteki 8/12/02 1:22 a.m.
                 A tribute of sorts...Ernie 8/12/02 2:51 a.m.
                       Nice! Re: A tribute of sorts... *NM*Pillar 8/12/02 12:26 p.m.
                       Re: A tribute of sorts...C Lund 8/13/02 7:54 a.m.
                             Re: A tribute of sorts...Steve Levinson 8/13/02 8:59 a.m.
                                   Re: A tribute of sorts...Sean 9/20/02 6:38 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSteve Levinson 8/12/02 4:12 p.m.
                       Oops - let’s try it again!Steve Levinson 8/12/02 4:54 p.m.
           Re: Wat OT, but Yossarian...Tycho 8/12/02 5:13 p.m.
                 no, and not sure. sorry. *NM*Yossarian 8/12/02 8:13 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenKanen Faud'r 8/12/02 11:56 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSteve Levinson 8/12/02 6:14 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSean 9/20/02 6:34 p.m.
                       Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Final ScreenSteve Levinson 9/20/02 8:38 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.