/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A proposal for you all....
Posted By: LocuciousDate: 5/16/01 5:40 p.m.

In Response To: A proposal for you all.... (Grasshopper)

: Thoughts?

Interesting. I'd probably end up behind most of you vidmasters out there, I've only barely made it through M1 and Infinity. M2's a heckuva lotta pfhun, though. I have a feeling that we would all get snared up around Colony Ship For Sale, and Acme Station, but that could be allowed for.

I'm intrigued. However, I, like most people, am going to have trouble finding the time. That time of year I've got a full-time job, and have long athletic competitions every other day. If I could do some pfhenagling, I might be able to work in time.

I think it would be a riot to hear everybody's individual experiences. There's always something crazy that happens with BoBs, fighters, juggers, or something. Every run through every level is memorable. And yes, you DO learn something new EVERY single time you play through. Marathon seems to have infinite replay value.

Perhaps that's why we're all still here after 7 years...

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A proposal for you all....Grasshopper 5/16/01 4:41 p.m.
     Re: A proposal for you all....Jonah 5/16/01 5:19 p.m.
           Re: A proposal for you all....Locucious 5/16/01 5:41 p.m.
                 Re: A proposal for you all....Grasshopper 5/16/01 6:16 p.m.
     Re: A proposal for you all....Locucious 5/16/01 5:40 p.m.
     Re: A proposal for you all....Siva 5/17/01 7:19 a.m.
           Re: A proposal for you all....[Tycho?] 5/17/01 12:55 p.m.
                 What do we call it?Grasshopper 5/17/01 3:02 p.m.
                       Re: Erm... "Eat the path?"Locucious 5/17/01 5:19 p.m.
                             Re: Erm... "Eat the path?"Grasshopper 5/17/01 7:07 p.m.
                                   Re: Erm... "Eat the path?"[Tycho?] 5/18/01 1:44 p.m.
                                         Re: Erm... "Eat the path?"Locucious 5/19/01 6:16 a.m.
                                               ACME --Grasshopper 5/19/01 7:59 a.m.
                                                     Re: ACME --[Tycho?] 5/19/01 10:47 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.