/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Levels Puzzle
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/12/02 7:04 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Some spoilers :) (Steve Levinson)

It seems that no one bothered to answer (or noticed) the puzzle I posted for the Rubicon Volunteers Frog Levels posting. You may recall, Scott and Chris challenged us to find the polys that Chris had scavenged from his Marathon map contest entry Endymnio. Well, I found the answer and posted the relavent sections of the maps and challenged everyone else to tell me which map was from which scenario/level. All right, I'm challenging you again. Click on the link to my original post above or below and take a stab at it. And remember - no cheating - no looking at the source code and no looking at the names of the pics.

Frog Blasting/Blasted Frog Puzzle

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FrogsSteve Levinson 6/20/02 6:28 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroSteve Levinson 6/24/02 4:29 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroC Lund 6/25/02 3:48 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroSteve Levinson 6/25/02 7:36 p.m.
                       Some spoilers :)Scott 6/25/02 8:20 p.m.
                             Re: Some spoilers :)Inverted Sock Puppet 6/26/02 12:58 a.m.
                                   Re: Some spoilers :)C Lund 6/26/02 1:36 a.m.
                                         Re: Some spoilers :)Steve Levinson 6/26/02 7:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Levels PuzzleSteve Levinson 7/12/02 7:04 p.m.
                             Re: Some spoilers :)Steve Levinson 6/26/02 7:59 a.m.
                             Re: Some spoilers :)C Lund 6/26/02 3:42 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroSteve Levinson 6/29/02 10:18 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroInverted Sock Puppet 6/30/02 4:44 a.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Frog Blasting/Blasted FroSean 9/19/02 9:28 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.