/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....
Posted By: TheMazDate: 5/13/01 3:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too..... (Rincewind MoG)

: And then you reach Where Are Monsters in Dreams, and it's revolving yellow
: walls.

: Silence. Darkness.

: And then petrifying terror as hundreds of half glimpsed shadows attack.

Oh *man* did that level get me freaked! I think I wasted half my AK clips trying to shoot at the invisible S'pht... heh... the first time through I jetted to the nearest exit terminal I could find... i missed a lot of the story and was a little confused about everything until i made myself go back and try the level over again.

Have you played Rubicon yet? Some of those levels (especially the swamp levels) nearly made me pee my pants. Whoever thought up the trick of using the exploda-tick activation noise as an ambient sound has one sick and twisted mind...

TheMaz

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Some guy 5/12/01 7:59 p.m.
     Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Hamish Sinclair 5/13/01 1:27 a.m.
           Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Johannes Gunnar 5/13/01 5:06 a.m.
           Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Still Thinking 5/13/01 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Xtra 5/13/01 7:55 a.m.
                 Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Rincewind MoG 5/13/01 9:09 a.m.
                       Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Locucious 5/13/01 12:28 p.m.
                       Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....TheMaz 5/13/01 3:42 p.m.
                             Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Rincewind MoG 5/15/01 10:01 a.m.
     Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Andrew Nagy 5/14/01 2:05 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.