/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....
Posted By: LocuciousDate: 5/13/01 12:28 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too..... (Rincewind MoG)

: And then petrifying terror as hundreds of half glimpsed shadows attack.

And don't forget the level after that. Acme Station had me on the edge of my seat, even when I was trying to beat it for about the twelfth time...

Just the sight of those cyborgs coming out of a spacey darkness, quietly firing a grenade, then closing in again, while the poor player has to do some serious fancy footwork to dodge the grenade *and* skip around the section of pfhor fighters sneaking up from behind. And all this happening while slowly suffocating...

That level has more tenseness to it than any level of any recent game.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Some guy 5/12/01 7:59 p.m.
     Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Hamish Sinclair 5/13/01 1:27 a.m.
           Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Johannes Gunnar 5/13/01 5:06 a.m.
           Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Still Thinking 5/13/01 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Xtra 5/13/01 7:55 a.m.
                 Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Rincewind MoG 5/13/01 9:09 a.m.
                       Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Locucious 5/13/01 12:28 p.m.
                       Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....TheMaz 5/13/01 3:42 p.m.
                             Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Rincewind MoG 5/15/01 10:01 a.m.
     Re: Since this is supposed to include PiD too.....Andrew Nagy 5/14/01 2:05 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.